For 26th January’s class we were put into pairs and did a rotation of the same set of drills twice, including things such as…
- Kicking towards the training partner , switching the back leg after each kick.
- Light kicks towards each partners solar plexas
- Knee Strikes with each leg on a pad
- Kicking pads with front kicks from each leg
- Stretching the partners legs while one partner is leaning against the wall
At the end of the class we practised a drill that covered footwork and techniques from the first form in Goju Ryu karate.
Leave a Reply